Who are we
Compassionate Heart is a leading nurse-led agency founded in 2012. It was birthed as the founder worked in various acute NHS, private and community settings and identified a gap in continuity of patient care in the community. Some patients would not go home on discharge as there was no one to care for them or day operations would be cancelled as there was no one to be with them within the first 24 hours on discharge. As a Fellow of the Royal Society of Public Health and her great passion in public health it was time to act. Compassionate Heart was founded with the ethos of putting clients first in all that we do offering Complex care, Live-in care and Home care support in the comfort of your home.
is to be a trusted provider of choice that exceeds quality and service expectations to clients.
is to be the leading provider impacting lives and wellbeing of our clients in providing cutting-edge service benchmarked to CQC standard.
- Compassion to recognise the individual need for enablement, activity and offer personalised support.
- Commitment to support individual choice and personal decision-making as a right of every client.
- Consistently offering a skilled workforce, that enables clients to achieve their optimal outcome.
- Co-operation in listening and working in partnership as a team ensuring continuity of care and support.
Meet the Team
Senior care workers and care workers who are passionate about delivering care to a level which they themselves would wish to receive.
The Registered Manager and the Quality Assurance Manager overlooking the day to day running of the business as well as the long term of the business.
Why Compassionate Heart?
- A vigorous vetting process ensuring only the top-notch staff are selected
- Personalised care to you and your loved ones in meeting your desired outcomes
- Registered and Compliant with Care Quality Commission (CQC)
- Our workers abiding by the General Social Care Code of Practice and NMC
- Responsive management support that adapts to your needs in a timely manner
- Extensive experience in acute medical, surgical hospital setting and public health.
- Awareness & respect for equality &recognition of peoples diverse cultural & preferences
- Remaining true to our commitment to you and your loved one care of choice