Meet the Management Team
Compassionate Heart is a domiciliary care agency based in Cambridge that was founded on the principles on putting clients first in all that we do. We aim to offer personalised, preferred, relevant care and support to meet each of our individual client’s needs. Rosemary Kingi brings with her a vast experience of care and nursing skills gained over 17 years in the healthcare industry and now embarks on leading Compassionate Heart. She holds a degree in health and social care, a MSc in Public Health and is a Fellow of the Royal Society for Public Health that she pursed out of her passion to see public health improved and sustained.
What makes us different
Our commitment to you:
What differentiates Compassionate Heart from anyone else is putting you first in all that we do. Our aim is to provide you and your family the care and support that we would provide to our own families. This means respecting your individual uniqueness and working in partnership with you on how you want to be cared for.
Our services are flexible and adaptable to your changing priorities and needs. We work with you, your family or representative to keep you in control of your care as far as you are able. That is why we are listen carefully to what you tell us about how you want to receive your care and support.
We keep in regular contact with you to build a relationship that you can trust and rely on which is key to all that we do.
Complaints, concerns or compliments
Compassionate Heart welcomes you to give feedback on the services you receive as a way to develop our service. We have an open process on how you can raise your concerns and you will receive a copy on starting the service. We want to make sure that you are aware of this option if you wish to make any complain or complement our service.
The team will regularly check that you are satisfied with the services that you receive from us. We share this information with the national regulator for homecare services as they have the responsibility in making sure that homecare services meet the requirements of the law and fundamental standards of quality and safety. Each regulator carries periodic inspections to check our services. As part of these checks they may ask you for feedback on our service to you.
Compassionate Heart Objectives
At Compassionate Heart we are aware that the only way to succeed is to provide services which exceed your expectations.
To do this, the following are our objectives:
• Offer skilled care to enable people supported by us to achieve their optimum state of health and well-being.
• Treat all people supported by us and all people who work here with respect at all times.
• Uphold the human and citizenship rights of all who work, visit here and of all clients.
• Support individual choice and personal decision-making as a right of every client.
• Respect and encourage the right of independence of all clients.
• Recognise the individual uniqueness of each client, staff, visitors, and treat them with dignity and respect at all times.
• Respect an individual’s requirement for privacy at all times and treat all information relating to individuals in a confidential manner.
• Recognise the individual need for activity and offer personalised meaningful activity to satisfy that need for each client and staff.
• Develop a culture of openness and fairness where everyone can thrive and flourish.
• To provide consistent care at home service to customers through a dedicated focus towards staff competence, training, recruitment and retention.
• To work in partnership/ cooperate with other agencies and individuals as required/ where appropriate, to promote the wellbeing of customers.
• To act as a good employer for our staff and ensure equality of opportunity for all.
We've been there. We understand.
Rosemary and her team helped me and my family through an extremely difficult time both before and after my mother died. Her commitment to my mother's care was at a level I hadn't seen before. We couldn't have got through it all without her love and warmth, and I cannot recommend her enough to anyone who wants the absolute best care for their aged family.
1: Well treated and informed throughout.
2: Very splendid professional service by all concerned.
4: Extremely friendly and efficient.
5: Lovely service and made me feel relaxed.